AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-40031

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    I can certainly feel the frustration of many shareholders, positive market sentiment is beginning to fizzle out and we are all hoping to ride the EV wave.

Since the Ganfeng ANN at Christmas, there has not been a great deal announced to the Market:
    - Canadian Lab Results in Jan (2 months overdue)
    - Positive CO2 Footprint Study (completed externally, not much involvement from AVZ management)
    - 10 hole 1,700m drilling program completed (Started in Oct 2020 and was suppose to take 4 weeks, ended up taking 4.5 months frown.png)

In terms of the above 3 points for 2021, the Management Team in Perth did not have to complete a great deal of work. 1+2 both external & 3 was the onground contracting team.

I feel that most of us shareholders are wanting to see the fruits of what the Perth team has worked towards i.e. Offtakes, Financing, SEZ, Construction Contracts etc.

Because lets be straight to the point, if it takes 4.5 months to drill 10 holes, it will take +10 years to build a plant !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2941/2941088-e8d6b9182dee36e68a8f56ca783b51c1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.