AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-40038

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    its already out there . Problem here is not NF but the overexcited who can’t wait . They fuel themselves with hyperbole and have no concept of delayed gratification . They want those sweets before tea .

NF took over in desperate times 4 years ago. He kept the investment going and put most back in the black or thereabouts . Cigar with feet on table or no, he has jorced the resource with three times target value , got a binding offtake from Ganfeng and 80% funding . That means 5-7c adjustment if we need to raise equity for the remaining 20%. Which we will to give some big players some hefty involvement and security . Please read elephas post to guage the effect of waiting and being patient to resource value .

I’ll leave it with you guys to suffocate yourself with impatience . For me the next milestone is 30c . It might not be imminent but it could arrive any day now - anybody forgotten how they felt about NF when he dropped the GF deal on Xmas eve ? ??? Babychamp already then ....

so I am prepared to wait 12 months for my sp to treble here. If you any wait that long try bitcoin or something . Definitely not advice , just a joke

Eric

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.