AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Doc,I am only guessing that financing could be conditional on...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi Doc,

I am only guessing that financing could be conditional on possibly offtakes, SEZ and Sovereign Guarantee or even mining licence. I think it could be a negative announcement to say " hey we have got 80% of the finance done with xyz finance which is conditional on us getting a mining licence" when we don't have a mining licence.

It would be far better to announce the mining licence then the finance once the condition is satisfied in my opinion.

After reading numerous posts here and feeling a little frustrated myself, I looked back at a few Lithium companies looking for offtakes since our Gangfeng offtake was announced. I am happy to be corrected but I could not find many offtake agreements with other companies in Jan or Feb. Is it just a slow time of year and offtakes will hopefully come in March.

I believe and I am hopeful that Europe will be starting to ramp up negotiations on offtakes with a number of Lithium companies as Europe and other countries include EV's as part of their economic recovery from Covid 19.

I think Covid 19 still has been playing a major part in getting deals done as well and may be still causing a delay.

Hopefully that is about to change, Israel has had 87% of people given one or more doses of vaccine to date and there active cases have gone from over 84000 on the 5th Feb to 39781 active cases on the 22nd. There could well be lockdowns in place during this period but surely the vaccine is having some effect. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Hopefully Covid will be having less of a part to play as the vaccine rolls out.

Really hope we get some news soon.

GLTAH
    AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.