AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Correct , if your not constantly questioning your management or...

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    Correct , if your not constantly questioning your management or investment then u aint doing your job ,, i got called a wimp the other day for pointing out that its been quite some time since our last OT especially when we are told close and imminent etc etc , theres nothing wrong with asking these questions as a shareholder and in my opinion management need to be kept on their toes , at the end of the day they work for us, and get very well paid to do so !!!!
    Im a big believer in the deposit and have been quite critical in the past of the board and had every reason to , things have turned around somewhat the last 6 months and management have done very well and i have give credit where it was due but they are far from perfect .
    It can be frustrating at times but those who tell me to be patient , when ive been here for 3 years and went through all the ups and downs , need to look back at how many times we were told deals were about to happen and then nothing only silence .how much patience is a man supposed to have ?
    In regards to the tin we hear that a deal was so close last year and now more delays as we hear rumours of issues with the potential offtaker , fair enough things like this can happen , but it seems like management have a tendency to jump the gun and get a bit excited on the sniff of a deal thus telling us in a round about way that its close or imminent , this to me shows a lack of experience on the big stage , amd also were they solely relying on one offtaker ?? when the tin is going through the roof ?? .
    Anyway is what it is i guess , all we can do is wait , i do believe they will get the deals done and finance sorted , Nigel doesnt come across as your average dodgy ASX managing director , i believe he is a top bloke and will get this across the line however its the time lines that have me piping up , i honestly do not want another delay , we need to get this sorted and get a mine built ,, theres a reason we are back at 17.5 cents , the market still does not yet believe in AVZ in my opinion .
    If we can keep to the most recent timeline then i think it will be a huge positive for the company as a whole .
    Good luck ,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.