AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good evening OBE, Just wondering if OBE WAN was one of your...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Good evening OBE,

Just wondering if OBE WAN was one of your mates ML's masked crusaders who promised so many deals for the company and delivered jack shitte! (and still hasn't got over his companies dismissal).

I'm also pretty sure he wouldn't enjoy being called a 'rock licker', seeing as though you speak to him 'pretty regularly!'

You keep saying that you believe in the resource but not the management, well imo the management are not going any where soon, so maybe better for you to sell out now, and buy back in when there is a change in the management !

AIMO and remember spec shares aren't for the faint hearted and, by the sounds of it nor the star wars fans!

FYI - I've been invested since early 2017, ridden the highs and lows, have met the past senior management and the so called 'super' advisors and also the current management team lead by Nigel. I have a lot of coin invested in AVZ and the day I don't think Nigel is doing the right thing for the company going forward, I will be selling out! AVZ could sign 10 offtakes tomorrow if they wanted to do so on crap terms, but even though the next signing is taking longer than all holders want, when it does happen (and hopefully soon), it will be on our terms!

AIMODYOR&HOT

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER 'PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.