AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-41061

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Racism at its finest in this post.

"Fact of the matter is if you make an agreement with a European company this is A LOT less likely to happen"

Can you provide me with 1 example of when a European Union based Lithium Converter has honoured an offtake agreement with a lithium producer ? what.png (Impossible task to say will or won't happen, as it hasn't occurred wink.png)

VW - The Golden Child of Europe fooled the world for years aka DieselGate smile.png

You have completely missed the point of my argument, when AVZ is in production it won't matter who we have supply agreements with (if they are on AVZ consistent terms), money in the bank is money in the bank.

The short term holders, flippers, day traders would send this SP to $1 in a heartbeat if Tesla or VW/Northvolt signed on the bottom line, but in the long run when we are in production, Northvolt paying $750 per tonne is the same as Ganfeng paying $750 per tonne. Yet for some people a supply agreement with the earlier would result in a higher SP in the short term rolleyes.png

For the record AVZ has zero supply agreements with China. We have agreements with Ganfeng & Chengxi respectively (Chinese based private companies, not the Nation itself). The constant racist undertone displayed by many when speaking about or referring to Chinese people & businesses as a single entity is just racist and needs to be called out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.