AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-41077

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166

Too many errors and an undertone of racist remarks that I am unsure of where to begin or if I even need to comment at all ?

1 - You stated that selling product to China would be a win, but selling product to Europe would be an even bigger win. I am curious on what basis this assumption is founded ? Whilst a short term sugar hit in SP would likely occur, by 2025 onwards it won't really matter who we sell our product to, revenue is revenue.

2 - Your racist remarks is how you systemically refer to "China" 4 times in your original post, almost as if China, it's people and chinese business operates as a coordinated singular entity ? Whilst the CCP has greater control, you are better placed to refer to each Chinese based company or entity that is not state owned individually. Many of these Chinese companies are in competition with each other. It would be ludicrous for a Chinese individual to assume that Australian Iron Ore companies are working in unison to drive up spot iron Ore Prices, Gina & Twiggy wouldn't be caught in the same room together.

3 - You stated that is "Fact of the matter is if you make an agreement with a European company this is A LOT less likely to happen", do you have any evidence to back this up ? or do you just throw around statements until you get called out ? You can't say that European based lithium converters are more likely to honour deals than Chinese based lithium converters, based on 0 factual evidence when nobody in the EU is converting lithium at scale presently.

4 - In Reference to Altura, the company had Offtake agreements with 5 separate companies, being: Ganfeng, Ningbo Shanshan, Guandong Weihua, Shangdong Ruifu & Lionergy. Your further racist remarks highlights that you believe these 5 companies operated in unison to screw Altura over (Which is false & unfounded). Why don't you do some more digging and hold the individual companies that did not honour agreements or floor pricing with Altura, as opposed to racially vilifying each of the 5 as a singular "China".

AVZ and the entire lithium industry will benefit from multiple countries building infrastructure to both convert lithium and in the production of battery cells. If the Countries within the European Union and North America follow through with current plans, it will be for the betterment of all, mainly due to driving global competition. If this is to be the case it won't really matter if AVZ supplies it's product to one singular nation or region. Price transparency and the increased competition that you could easily ship elsewhere if required would ensure ripoffs are mitigated.

I'd close by reiterating my same point. By 2026 it won't matter one bit if AVZ supplies all of its SC6 product to one nation or 5, whilst short term holders would love a sugar hit right now, when in production $750 per tonne for SC6 from Ganfeng is worth the same to AVZ as $750 per tonne of SC6 from Northvolt. Revenue is the same, potential dividends would be the same. AVZ has plans to ship 20-25% of its proposed 700ktpa to Europe through it's PLS product converted from 150ktpa SC6. Diversification in customer base will not be as essential in 2026 if EU converters or US converters are operating at scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.