AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Don, I did buy today at 19c but I waited until the bots were at...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Don, I did buy today at 19c but I waited until the bots were at work.

I bought for the very reason you just stated 3 or 4 offtakes ect ect. But if a day trader didn't see a SP rise after the last offtake announcement then why would they be looking to invest further regardless of further offtakes is my point, particularly if they assume that the next offtake is Yibin (Chinese).

I absolutely believe in what is coming and it is why I am holding 11 million shares, but I am also frustrated to see the bots and the lack of share SP increase. Note that I did not say that I didn't think that the share price wouldn't rise in the next 2 years but more I said what would make the share price increase and said that i think it would 5 or 6 times higher in 2023 which would suggest to buy because I believe in AVZ.

Volume has dropped due to the bots in my opinion. I bought more shares at a lower price because IMO the bots would push it down to a very attractive price considering what announcements are ahead. But if I was a day trader then I would have been frustrated at the lack of SP growth and would not invest as a day trader and would look elsewhere.

Good luck to you Don as I said I value your input but don't completely agree all of the time.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.