AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-4127

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565

This prob more suited to this thread ...

Most cheap shots are over the last week or two have been at the behest of those attempting to distort the truth to suit their agenda.

Here a quick sample of the "Gems" we have had thus far.

1. We had license invalid or will not allowed to mine (Even a fake website put up) ASX rejected that .
    2. We had the same suite of social media posters claiming ML /Airguide has sold when clearly he and they have not. Even had fake top 20 or inaccurate out of date Top 20's put up.
    3. Claims of a "Short attack" when Short volumes that were way too light suggested it was not.
    4. We have had numerous 1st time posters giving us the new flash that the DRC can be unstable "the stock is hostage to the DRC"- Its been mentioned almost daily here for a year . So not a sudden revelation for holders I'm afraid
    5. Claims Directors and substantial share holders were selling - They weren't
    6. Claims that a stouch between DRC govt and a mining major was cause of fall ... it wasn't
    7. That a disease outbreak 1500 mile away will affect the project - Extremely unlikely
    8. That no amount of drill results will move the price ... Just a dumb statement all round
    9. That massive dumps were not retail selling ... Looks like it was based on the top30 by colombo
    10. That supply seemed "endless" - It wasn't
    11. Larger holders selling and Morgan Stanley the biggest seller - They weren't as top 30 proves
    12. Huayou core business was Cobalt business not lithium and they are unload lithium... - Huayou have not offloaded any according to recent top 30
    13. Its a stranded resource - Theres a sealed road being built to it right now already funded to more $200m at no cost to AVZ. So not for long
    14. Some avid movie goer claiming AVZ was a akin to the movie Blood diamonds. This is what happens when the extent of your research is limited Netflix/Stan.
    15. ...Did I miss any others??

What "trash" are we to be served up tomorrow as truth I wonder ... It always amuses me the lengths some will go to drive the price down.

Perhaps Kim Jong has signed a nuclear deal with the DRC Govt whereby the DPRK can use old Manono pit as a new test site for weapons of mass destruction... as I know they are decommissioning their old one apparently!! .

Really its getting ridiculous ...
    Last edited by Freehold: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.