AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

For anyone outside Perth my comments on AVZ presentation...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    For anyone outside Perth my comments on AVZ presentation tonight.

As this presentation was so close to the Northbridge presentation, Nigel in his allotted time of 10 minutes provided no further information that has not been previously released. AVZ also provided a thumb drive with an updated presentation which does not add any further significant information.
    Nigel, Graeme Johnston and Leonard were as usual present and available for discussions.
    I suggest that even though there was no new information for publication, they are still showing strong confidence in the project. Nigel advised that they are processing all outstanding items as outlined in the timetable, and at this point, AVZ have confidence about their ability to eventually go into production.
    Even though the share price improved today, everyone present ( management and other shareholders present) felt that the current company valuation does not reflect its true value.

The following is my opinion ( and mine alone ) on the current position. Note these comments are not financial investment advice, but just my opinion.

1. I expect that the tin offtakes and extra SC6 offtakes are in the pipeline for imminent completion.
    2. Because of communication issues which are limited to telephone and email, it would not surprise me if the offtakes were all not completed by the end of March. If this happened i would have no concerns, as i believe any minor delay would only be caused by delays in completing all documentation.
    3. With these difficult communications it would not surprise me to also see a slight slippage in the other activities. Again i would not be concerned, as i suspect AVZ are confident that their processes are based on strong foundations.

The current mood around the World of being more green, is a factor in AVZ''s favour and i have little doubt that Manono will get the green light to proceed to production this year. On this basis, i would be surprised if the value of the project was not rerated as this becomes more obvious to a wider audience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.