AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-4154

1. 1,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    In my opinion , what started this downward spiral was:

1. Low performance rights to the directors
    2. Very low Cap raise to a North American investor with free attaching options
    3. Delays with drill rigs getting to site. Only 1 rig on site for some time.
    4. ASX suspending and questioning AVZ for various reasons.
    5. Lack of information from management. Ie. no definitive plan to production, etc , just a couple of sentences in an interview. Still a bit airey fairy what the exact stratergy is

No wonder the price is down here, Management have a lot to answer for and they need to lift their game IMO

Yes I know that with the cap raise we’re now fully funded for 40,000m .
    NO, im not a down ramper, simply pointing out what I believe has dropped sentiment and SP.
    Yes I understand that thelack of info on a plan forward may be part of a larger stratergy for a TO etc

The positives are, that from here on-
    1) 4 or 5 rigs running 24/7
    2) jorc resource calc in 6 weeks
    3)50 odd holes to be reported on in a short period of approx 6 weeks
    4)drilling continuing from now until end of year in which we could have a jorc resource that will be multiples of ANY others out there.
    5) Chinese interest will increase once initial jorc is announced.IMO

IMO, and I usually cringe when people say this , but there is insto/ funds pushing this down while they accumulate ready to push it up to new highs where they will then offload . It’s my opinion based on watching hours and hours of real time trading activity through iress. Sure some retail is selling as well. Which is all part of the large insto/fund stratergy.

Will this go lower? Maybe...maybe not... the sp will do what it does in the short term, but will be a lot high in the medium term IMO
    But what do I know..my largest investment has gone down 50% in 8 weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.