AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Honestly confused by what this 'something bigger' thing is that...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Honestly confused by what this 'something bigger' thing is that you and the other poster are alluding to, and the implication of it being something negative? Could you elaborate?

@Lanthalar can you be more specific with your post;
    Unfortunately I think I was more optimistic before the 3 OT’s “after today”. I can’t help but share some of people’s views that maybe there’s something bigger going on. Something bigger than Nigel. I am only speculating what others probably already feel and yes this is a forum. At the end of the day, yes I am dissatisfied!
    I feel as though this has become more of a “gamble” now. Not necessarily based on facts.

This is very vague, and I can't seem to find other posts that could represent a set of views you say to share with other people here. Can you elaborate what it is you are speculating about?

The only potential 'something bigger' I've read today is the potential for EU, US, or India deals and potential for expanded SC6 production to those countries (as per AVZ tweet)? That and bots at play again. Interested to hear about what this 'something bigger' is.
    Last edited by Revali: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.