AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-42319

1. 3,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1891
    In all fairness mate management have walked the walk and signed off takes on time as they said they would , we are missing a tin OT but is it really gonna have a positive affect ?? i doubt it . So what is the market looking for with old AVZ ?? maybe once we signed Gangfeng the market assumed that the rest of the offtakes were a given especially when we have Yibin were allready heavily invested in AVZ ,, so maybe the rest of the offtakes were expected but everyone one here ( including myself ) got carried away and was hoping for 5 or 6 cents per additional off take , well it didnt happen , so is it gonna take PS off take ? mining license ? finance ? who knows , but we are derisked a bit more by each ann , maybe the big money wants more certainty thus once we get or mining license and finance they will commit ,, would a large fund or insto really pump a few million dollars into a company tht doesnt have finance to build a mine or even permission to mine it m i.e a mining license ??? i doubt it very much ,one would assume that they would have certain rules / protocols to abide by when committing large sums of capital !!. So,, mining license is a few weeks away , and PLS will be this month as well , and finance aint far away either , so things should hopefully start to heat up very soon for AVZ .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.