AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-42352

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Take off the tin-foil hat for a second and take things into perspective. The DRC is not only allowing AVZ and Chinese companies to operate. There is a whole host of other multinational corporations currently operating and preparing to operate in the space. AVZ are here to stay. Period. The DRC would not turn their back on the entire world to accomodate only China. That would alienate all their other existing partners. Instead, it will be like it has always been - for the past 5 centuries. Various countries competing for a share of the pie in Africa. I just hope in the latest chapter of the plundering of Africa's resources, the people of the DRC (and Africa as a whole), benefit for the immense resources they will provide the world for now and many years to come. It will not right the incredible wrongs that have occurred, but at least the people of the present can be lifted out of poverty and despair - with a sustainable approach.

On a side note: Felix is doing this expertly. I have been incredibly impressed by his management in the African Union already, tackling very difficult issues like the Nile River and regional instability. He doesn't seem to shy away or hide at these immense tasks. As a whole, these aforementioned issues make the problem of AVZ's transport route seem miniscule in comparison and a virtual non-issue.

This project will get up and running. The world's EV transformation depends on it.

Last edited by Mr Clean: 05/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.