AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-42594

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but Andyroo over at PLS has had a crack at AVZ and its quite laughable. Many mistakes and over dramatic statements. More notably i think andy and the guys are a little concerned with their 550-600 M/ts in the pilbara, Manono has 1.5 bil tonnes if i recall correctly, hahaha. Andy also states a 450ktpa throughput (which is wrong yet again), its actually 700ktpa andy... derrrp, dyor and with another $250 mil aud on top of the 550m usd capex??? Where do these guys get their figures form ?? Again misinformed and in my opinion scared little boys as the manono project comes to reality. People who are talking the project down will in a matter of months be eating their own words and quite frank-ly with 3 offtakes bigger then any aussie producer has ever recieved, you should already be eating most of your words bud wink.png

Andy seems to be having a winge about his poor old PLS not getting the attention it deserves, why oh why wont you mention the pilbara haha, jesus..

-But wait there is more! Dont PLS have chinese offtakes ?? "The Chinese continue to fund infrastructure programs in DRC and will one day want quid pro quo. The Chinese have secured offtakes eliminating Europe and American financiers (Supposedly that's the only option in andys world ???). The Chinese have AVZ surrounded." Hmmm lets think about that for a minute... you tell me ... derp again. And again.

-But wait there's even more! "production risk", havent PLS had continual issues up until now not being able to reach nameplate and having to modify plant? Arent some of the worlds biggest and most profitable miners in the DRC knowing its a resource rich country ?? Ill name a few for ya andy
    • African Metals Corp
    • Amani Gold
    • AngloGold Ashanti
    • ARC Minerals Ltd
    • Armadale Capital Plc
    • AVZ Minerals Limited
    • Banro Corporation
    • Eurasian Resources Group
    • Loncor Resources Inc.
    • Mawson West Limited
    • Metorex
    • MMG Limited
    • Nzuri Copper Limited
    • Freeport-McMoRan
    • Glencore Xstrata Plc
    • Infinity Lithium Corp
    • Ivanhoe Mines
    • Katanga Mining Limited
    • Kilo Goldmines
    • Randgold Resources
    • Shalina Resources
    • SNEL
    • Tiger Resources

-Oh man the list goes on and on..

-The fact andy has mentioned AVZ in his nonsense whyyyy didn't we get a mention ramblings shows his concern and the ever growing monster coming to fruition, but even in the context of concern... its not your concern! If AVZ and the manono project are heading towards production then dont u think thats a good thing for the world? Massive undersupply coming H2 2021 and most of the worlds known lithium reserves will be needed to come online to fill that gap?

I guess the key take away here best DYOR before making yourself look like a fool! biggrin.png

Read below:

"When the world thinks of Oz Lithium suppliers they think of Greenbushes (ALB & Tianqi), GXY and ORE. Pilbara Minerals (and the entire Pilbara) doesn't even get a mention. Maybe the BEOT like it that way ... until they finish accumulating?

Although, I suppose the "Western" reference is to Western Australia. MIN and Mt Marion aren't mentioned either. I suppose Wodgina gets a nod via ALB.

The entire Pilbara in WA, has a defined resource of 550 to 600mts of Spodumene. With Wodgina and Pilgangoora untested at depth AND vast unexplored regions including the outcropping Mt Francisco (PLS/AGO) and Pancho (AGO), the Pilbara will eventually yield billions of tonnes.

All with no sovereign, production or chemical conversion accreditation risk. Australian mining ingenuity moving quickly and assuredly, to supply the growing market.

The ManonoNo Project in the DRC (the Lemon of Lithium), needs A$750m (USD550m) just to get started AND another A$250m in opportunity cost/working capital, to justify building a 450ktpa processing plant. The Chinese have them trapped. Sovereign risk, production risk, chemical accreditation risk. Why bother? AVZ will become worthless, as the Chinese trap squeezes.

The Chinese continue to fund infrastructure programs in DRC and will one day want quid pro quo. The Chinese have secured offtakes eliminating Europe and American financiers. The Chinese have AVZ surrounded. They are not interested in making some Australian fat piggies rich, at their expense.The Chinese will play the long game. As long as it takes.

Australia can supply Spodumene to meet market needs indefinitely. Quickly, no problems, no doubts like the African investment and no surprises.

For A$1b, PLS can expand Plant 1 and Plant 2 AND build a plant 3. PLS is already at 600ktpa AND perfected their process. With resource expansion PLS could justify a 3.3mtpa plant (ie 20 mtpa throughput based on a 20 year mine life). Then Wodgina, Mt Francisco, Pancho, etc..

PLS will get CapEx debt finance, if anybody. However, they will likely pay for expansion out of profits, with the Superprofits over the next few years. LTR is next in line but they require downstream participation to justify the investment. Downstream investment (to justify investment) adds another element of risk."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.