AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-43155

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    You are wrong.

I have spoken to Nige at length about that and understand the background......and no i wont share that with you. I wasnt happy with the CR either but i understand the mechanics of how it ended up playing out that way...and whilst it was a tough time for AVZ in a declining market....it served a number of purposes that will become more evident in the future.

If you believe that 'your' management are learning on the run and you dont like it.......well.....its your decision to keep up the anguish that causes.

Having had the opportunity to chat to Nige a few times......i can share with you from my view he is on top of whats going on and has a grand plan.......that plan is being progressing and the elements ticked off.

Investors understand that not everything is within the control of the company and our partners, customers, associates all have their own requirements which will and do impact the plan.

Traders and short termers only look at the daily SP and they are either on a high or on a low depending which way the SP is going on the day....easy to tell who falls into what category on here.

Final comment for you.........the Chinese are certainly no longer the masters of AVZ's destiny

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.