AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-43188

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 854
    Don't see why not. But really have no idea and know as much as you. We did see announcements drop right at the end of March so who knows.

IMO all i want to see is transparency around the big ticket items. Finance i feel we have been clarified on, the big questions for me are Cash, ML, SEZ and sulphate. Including how they all link into one another. Does AVZ require an SEZ and ML to get financing, or infact do we need financing to get SEZ and ML?

I hope that management realise this and update shareholders when the ML is submitted.

We have a very patient group of shareholders here at AVZ, watching our share price drop whilst other Lithium stocks sore. Just keep us in the loop with realistic timelines that are hit. Really isnt that hard.

P.s. How long does someone need to be in the Dataroom, have heard that one about the last three quarterlies i think.. Why do we need letters of intent if they arent binding? I feel like these announcements bring more questions than answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.