AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't think you need to rely on any particular AVZ...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    I don't think you need to rely on any particular AVZ announcement to push the price up materially ... I think the sector movement will do the heavy lifting.

The sectors (Lithium & Tin) are raging hot from a commodity price perspective and only expected to get hotter as we move forward. Participants in this sector will continue to follow the price trend up whilst its rising.

The rising new energy tide will drag the Sector (and AVZ) up whether the various ramp crews here like it or not. I don't care who you are, what your following is or where you post, or what perceived influence you think you have. The broader trajectory on AVZ will be driven by what the greater market and sector sentiment says it is.

The new energy transition/movement is worldwide and snowballing in size fast. It will be sustained (measured in yrs perhaps decades), relentless and robust. So the macro sector movement/sentiment will ultimately decide the valuation on AVZ on a relative basis to its peers... not the micro detail on AVZ's scheduled tasks be they early or late by a few days/weeks here or there... or for that matter a posted opinion piece from some anon HC/Twitter poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.