AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-43759

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Interesting comment. All Indications in the pipeline. Don't see why this continually needs to be an us vs them thing here. Drives me nuts tbh. I make no bones about disliking a few holders that have turned this forum into their personal ramp vehicle. Please don't get confused between my criticism for them and discussion on the stock. It's a shame SupYaught can't see that, I've appreciated his commentary. AVZ has been on my watch list for ages, and will provide fantastic exposure Li once built.

I only wished to discuss this transition point between research to development. Which is crucial to all asx dog stocks. Many an operator burnt their seed investors on the way to first deliveries.

It is around this point in which that happens. Should be perfectly reasonable to discuss the debt financing split at this point. Particularly since the sell off is a direct result of that consideration with respect the the qtrs left of funding.

Please don't confuse my frustration with a hand full of holders with healthy discussion on how avz are going to skin this cat. Not unethical to be sceptical.

Let's see what SEZ does, but still think it's got to be answered where the money will come from to secure the additional equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.