AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yeah why not that's why I invested in AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Yeah why not that's why I invested in AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND OPERATED TIER 1 PLS and all my other great stocks PLS is Lithium BTW not Iron Ore. But all the best in the Chinese controlled DRC with your mine China would of had that up and running already, unusual how AVZ is still not operational with that huge deposit with absolutely no progress what so ever in years since there 'discovery', no infrastructure nothing, all the best with that pipedream. Like I said talks cheap! AVZ is going nowhere anytime soon.

I wish you all the best its not my money on the line I don't take stupid risk like that ! Your just very naive and gullible thinking that the DRC a good place for business. You can say what you like but until AVZ starts actual mining I wouldn't be talking too much and trust me you won't be saying anything for a very long time AVZ doesn't have that man power or the money to take things to that next stage! CHINA does Africa is China's territory not Australia's ! Just remember DRC is a Dictatorship and extremely volatile! AVZ is just a speculative mining company that doesn't have any cash flow! Lets just wait and see what happens.........Maybe you could be right but I highly doubt it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.