AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Nice effort Bommbersmadd. In any jurisdiction proponents are...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Nice effort Bommbersmadd. In any jurisdiction proponents are learning. Consider for a moment no binding agreement for finance for FFX and yet they are handed a PE (mining license), and only at PFS stage so the DFS was not used for ESIA outcomes, hence one wonders what EU and World Bank aligned financial Institutions think about that for due diligence and governance.

It’s quite possible ESGs and Green Lithium is a bigger deal than AVZ could imagine and on that point everyone is learning the new game especially with EU regulations far an wide reaching into supply chains.

Let’s just see what happens now the DRC ministries are in full swing with Kabila sidelined.

Have you considered when the ESIAs have been submitted to ACE, and what progress has been achieved, hence the remaining ESIAs components may take less time than the 3 months? There has been a political consideration as well for Tshisekedi, and the SEZ would be a model for Africa potentially, there’s a lot to get right.

We also don’t know the content of the feasibility study for the hydropower, it may have content we are not privy to yet, I’m thinking expansion scenarios not yet discussed by the Company. This is particularly poignant considering the chance of a hydroxide plant or similar energy intensive plant needing more power than currency rated. So you’d want to plan for the future considering it’s not far off with huge demand circling.

I think my lollipop is realistic.d css ant speak for others of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.