AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-43868

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669

@Fbuffet ………..youremind me of a religious fanatic that says their god is the only god, and yettheyve only knownabout their god for less than a month, so to convince themselves they then haveto correct all their friends and family and god forbidstrangers because they fail to see the light. So if there is a dictatorshiphave a look in your own bathroom.

Everyone here knows about what they are invested in and perceive the rewardgreatly outshines the risk.

If you were here during the Congolese elections you would know the palpablerelief to see Kabila step down. If you think DRC is a dictatorship aligned withChina then ask yourself why Tshisekedi has not visited China after his electionvalidated by former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo,. Instead Tshisekedi visitedEU, has been welcomed by all the important leaders of the western alliance andat same time China
    s top diplomatfor foreign matters visited in January. Everyone is happy with this CongoleseGovernment. Tibor Nagy called the DR Congo the new Persian Gulf.

Just last month we
    ve seen awatershed moment in Kinshasa politics to greater stability in the Congo wheretheir power sharing arrangement is no longer the case with Kabila. His clanvacated their posts with him.

Tshisekedi
    s Governmentis the most inclusive and tolerant government in decades. One of his first actsas president was to release political prisoners, to allow powerful politicalopponents return including Katangas favourite son, Moise Katumbi return. You see it really isn’t a dictatorship.Even the most politically dangerous is allowed to campaign without being shotat. Congo is a Christian nation of Christian virtues, its political makeup values democracy.

As for diseases, when have you last googled? Malaria is being controlled moreand more:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56858158.amp

Congo doing great controlling and ending Ebola outbreak in a remote part of thecountry just announced this month:
    https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/current-affairs/congo-declares-the-end-of-the-12th-ebola-outbreak-in-the-country-121050400093_1.html

Do you know what a non-commercial DFI is? That
    s the largest source of expected funding forAVZ. The interest rates will be much better than Pilbaras. Why? The SEZ is a regional developmentprogram.

Since I
    ve visitedManono I am uniquely positioned to say my black goat there is still getting fatfor my return. No one has cooked him up. A very civilized place indeed. wink.png

Have you noticed how well Africa has contained the Covid-19 spread better thanEurope and USA, and of course India?

Once again, I just want to say, we know all about DRC. It
    s been since early 2017, a great journey ofendurance. Weve seen manycome and go with their fangled box of error correction optics. Anyone recallEshmum? rolleyes.png

Keep coming mate, you won
    t convince anyone here because we know the investment case here. We haveall the channels open for latest developments in country. We Know whats happening. We know much better than you. Soyour rants are just cartoons and clearly obnoxious. Youre losing respect not gaining it. But tellthat to a religious like fanatic / bigot keeping it together or so they think.Ever known a fanatic that says their God is The God?

And @Fbuffet …………ifyoure at allconcerned about Chinese taking Manono as per your conspiracy, then why couldnt they manage it back in 2016? CATL has had aCongolese shell RUIYOU (documented in its IPO) registered since 2016. Dathomirdidnt sell itsstake to a Chinese entity. Next door to AVZ, Tantalex funded by CATL executivescant get accessto a couple of mounds of tailings on AVZ tenements without AVZs permission. MINOCOM the latest incarnationhas had no traction.
    And Finally FIRB won
    t allowChinese to have a Board seat on AVZ, such is the deep concern how AVZ Manonocould seriously mess up WA lithium, if China decides to punish Australia thatway.

So you see if China could they would have long ago………… we
    ve had posters come pecking around, tellingus their fears severally, all to no avail. wink.png

Honestly a better tact would be to ask questions such as why people invest here. smile.png

All IMO &DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.