AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-43966

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    Samuel you have some truth there , but do not confuse confidence with blind faith.
    I have been one of the early investors , and the fundamentals have only grown stronger.
    Have seen all the shenanigans here over that time , and now is no different, except for the fact Management have ticked all boxes thus far.
    I will not put names out but at certain milestones to be achieved people get weak kneed, stating what if this does not happen, what if that doesn't happen.
    It does get tiresome to LTH as we have been through it all and still have rock solid belief in the outstanding potential of this company, based on its fundamentals and also achievements thus far.
    So yes things can happen , a Asteroid could hit Perth lol , not.
    Look at LTH with huge skin in the game Jens , Brads, Q, Elpha, Debo's the list goes on , we all have millions of shares and most here from the start.
    I could get out tomorrow with huge profit as my average is 7.
    I choose to stay as this Magnificent journey we are on is just getting started.
    If the kitchen feels hot you know what to do , no problem in people making there own business descions.
    connecting dots is just easier for some people .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.