AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@GARETH78 You can cut the crap with the Bull Elephant :rolleyes:...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    @GARETH78

You can cut the crap with the Bull Elephant remarks and have the balls to call me out by my avatar anytime you have a beef with my posts.

And while we're being blunt and honest, I've gone back and read a few of your posts and perhaps the following is not an accurate assessment, but IMO your posts expose the inner layers a bit of a smart *ass know it all. Your arrogant and pompous remarks (IMO) coupled with your dismissive views (again IMO) suggest to me that although you pretend otherwise, the reality is that you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes IMO.

As an apparent holder, you seem happy to take the accolades when the company delivers positive news, yet in between drinks you seem to go out of your way to mock knowledgeable holders who take the time to share their thoughts and views on HC, especially those with views that oppose your own.

In reference to the Target Catalysts table for 2021 that you have re-posted from one of my earlier posts, you'll notice that I've placed an indicative SP target with a question mark corresponding to the milestones achieved and their indicative timeframes. You'll also notice that so far, none of the targeted catalysts slated for April (bracketed in red) have come to fruition, and IMO this is one of the reasons that the SP is languishing at half of my SP prediction of 30c (albeit with a ?).

The good news is that those deliverables (plus a SEZ & final cooperation agreement targeted for this month) are ALL still on the table for completion and we're almost half way through May. With the National Roadshow presentations kicking off in Perth on Tuesday and less than 7 weeks until the EOFY, my opinion (and the opinion of others who take a keen and proactive interest in AVZ) is that at least a couple of these deliverables will be met this month with potentially several more to come more in June.

I'd also opine that there's a real air of excitement apparent when communicating with company representatives, but obviously they are unable to share any 'market sensitive' information under ASX disclosure rules. However, I do know for a fact that Nigel and the team are working around the clock and 'much is going on' at present.

No one enjoys delays (least of all me), but IMO the reward in this instance will be well worth the wait.

So stay tuned, be humble, be respectful of others, take all of your questions and concerns to your local roadshow meet or appoint a proxy to act on your behalf. And be supportive of those who also would like this company and its mammoth project to succeed (assuming you are actually invested) and enjoy the ride IMO.

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.