AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-44277

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    This is a ridiculous statement roller. "If you truly believe in the company the SP should not matter to you". Even as a LTH the share price is going to matter to an investor, one way or the other. You could argue that deep falls like this recent slide present a further buying opportunity for an optimistic LTH, but what you're saying is that we shouldn't care at all if we lose 40% of market capital over the course of a month or two. This at a time when the company is in negotiations with potential partners regarding possible equity placements, or possible JVs! By Roller's words, LTHs that believe in a company shouldn't care about the probability of additional dilution events!

I like your enthusiasm sometimes Roller, but this is a joke. We should always care about the SP, in any case as an indication of where the market assesses the project likelihood to be at. We should also be legitimately able to get aggrieved by things like slippage of our self-imposed timelines without getting a spray from the party faithful.

This is just a response to a stupid comment from our gatekeeper, as in general I am not overly concerned at the current state of play. The SP is somewhat depressing yes and I am disappointed at some things, particularly regarding continued timeline blockages (have we even submitted the ESIA yet?). HOWEVER there has been no showstoppers in my view and as such our program marches on. The team appear busy, and I sense there has been a bit of a change in direction as to grand strategy - possibly influenced by talks with the DRC government and African financiers. I suspect we may find out more about this at the roadshow. This could well be a positive development. And as Elpha's recent post reinforces, the lithium space is looking promising and for AVZ there is a lot of newsflow to come. Just expect a lot of it to be pushed to the right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.