AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Two weeks later. Nigel is certainly being tested if he sticks to...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Two weeks later. Nigel is certainly being tested if he sticks to his word.

Sometimes these things are not in one’s control.

But I am optimistic regardless. “It’s the Spod, stupid.”

My HKTD has less hypertension since Leo took up golf on a more regular basis. There’s nothing quite like a South African in control of finances.

Rumours abound. It’s almost pathetic to think Glencore is not now focused on a huge lithium deposit for a sweet pure princess called EU. But then the tension is has Glencore cleaned its house? DFI’s would have a strong viewpoint, but, at same seminar Nigel discussed probability on Capital raises and ‘lithium oxide’ Glencore’s cobalt representative spoke impressively on efforts to address ESG matters in the Congo. How else will they court Freyr Batteries with cobalt and nickel? Glencore is a natural contender.

My HKTD says China has an important part to play for AVZ offtskes and incountry Expertise. It’s hard to beat their commitment, and these are early days when the USA realises more and more this is the new Persian Gulf era. It’s been said a few times. And the Congolese know it. They deserve the best outcomes imo.

My HKTD says he is surprised there was no capital raise already, it’s mid May. Mulling over it he think we won’t have time to look in the rear vision mirror with what’s coming.

Expect the unexpected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.