AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks Q, some very interesting nuggets in there.key points for...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Thanks Q, some very interesting nuggets in there.

key points for me:

- Seven out of eight of the DFIs with whom we'd signed LOI's keen to engage in financing arrangements once ML in place - to cover between US$ 430 - 450 million. (Sounds very promising)

- 4 potential offtake partners still sniffing around the PLS product (not much discussion of this lately, beyond wanting to possibly keep it for a strategic partner?)

- Chinese or European actors being considered regarding the equity part of the financing package. (Hadn't heard it drilled down to this level before, and limited to these regions, apart from saying earlier hat they had received Chinese funding offere out of the left field. Given our existing customer base I'd hope we could diversify here and go the European route)

- Equity package not expected until somewhere in the second half of the year. (This read like they expect to have the debt funding squared away before the equity had been agreed. This would be an unusual order but would be a win for us re: SP of the dilatory shares one would think, coming after SEZ, ML and the majority of funding)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.