AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-45166

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Once again another AVZ Baggie who chooses to personally attack the individual, rather than discussing the point(s) at hand.

If Management are really reading through Hotcopper posts and discussing this rather than working towards making a FID ASAP to commence construction than I am certainly baffled.

My take away from the Perth presso a fortnight ago was not negative, but it wasnt positive either. It was about what i expected really. "Look at our resource potential" "Look at the 15-20 different improvement options we are considering". To be honest it is almost like the current management team understand this is the #1 Li resource in the world, but they don't quiet know how to gain maximum benefit from it, which is the worry.

I stand by every comment I have made and will continue to call it as it is, CR coming shortly for the US$15M, FID won't be made till Q4 (at the earliest), 250 man skeleton camp wont finish construction in time, unicorn mining fleet that is not yet commercially available, +5 Billion shares on issue (fully dilluted) once finance is secured.

The dots are lining up as they say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.