AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-45275

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    Why do you expect ~$5,500, where are your estimated figures coming from or are you just plucking them out of thin air. The BFS will have the final word but im interested to know? Your inpatient's and distaste for management's small timeline over extensions of late has become quiet apparent to the rest of HC so no need to continually repeat yourself . How a few months on a timeline of 28 year LOM for Rouche dure matters at all baffles me bomber.

If you've invested on the fundamentals of AVZ then you will have no problem sitting back and making a fat dollar in the near term. So that leaves me to ponder what is your true problem here bomber? Most if not all companies miss timelines, its not new...

Management have done a fantastic job, albeit missed a couple of self imposed timelines. Ill list the achievements so far to counteract your constant negative rhetoric with management.

-80% plus of SC6 offtake's complete
    -SEZ draft
    -Tin offtake for almost half of production
    -Wedge drilling complete, showing we can now classify 12 MT of waste as ore
    -Still stating 7% increase in DCF!!
    -Study complete showing AVZ will be lowest GHG emitter in the world
    -Drilled 400Mt resource, biggest hard rock resource and potentially biggest lithium resource in the world with CDL
    -DFS complete and BFS underway
    -Debt funding secured (430-450M) under LOI as stated in one recent article

I could go on and on and on and on.

From my understanding there are two hard rock mines coming online around 2023, that's us AVZ and CXO. Not LTR, not FFX, not any other aussie listed lithium miner, but happy to be corrected. So its pretty simple mate, move your money elsewhere if your increasingly down on management when they have brought the project to a stage where its going to be built!

Our SOI stand at 2.9 Billion so no the S/P is not going to move like an explorer stock with 100 mill SOI but thats nothing new and every investor in AVZ knows this!

Good lord, have a wonderful day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.