AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-45280

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

Yes-look at the top 20: solid and holding.

Yes-look at the offtakes: 3 humungous offtakes(bigger than PLS) from major lithium companies and a tin offtake

Adam also states: 'look at the dubious statements by management re: international interest all have come to zero'.........Haven't you seen our offtakes....and comments that they want to squeeze more lithium from us!

And what about the cash balance Adam.....enough for working capital, finance deals close(this quarter) once we are signed off on the next steps; including the signing off on the mining licence(all conditions met biggrin.png) This is not to mention that pre-payments are expected with further offtake deals. And financiers(DFI's) are just waiting for these final conditions to be met as stated by management at their press conferences. That's how its done Adam...all normal steps leading to the finance of a mine!....so nothing untoward to see here. The only thing untoward is you putting the cart before the horse spreading misinformation and scares when there is none.

So Adam....You need to read company announcements and not just spout one liner nonsense without any evidence to back your claims, otherwise as I stated, this is just spreading unsubstantiated misinformation and scares when there is none, which is not fair to those seeking objective, substantiated company information regarding AVZ when they come to this forum

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.