AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-45295

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3113
    Come on mate, we can all see you are unhappy.

Nobody is happy with the current share price, you’ve invested in a specie mate so you are always going to experience delays in both essays, and approvals especially at government level.

Im not quite sure exactly what you were expecting when you invested in AVZ? I know exactly what I’m expecting thus why have a long term holding on this one.

I guess you read the news, I guess you have a handle on how big the lithium sector is about to become. I guess you’ve seen All carmakers backtrack over the last three years on EVs, you will not be able to buy an ICE vehicle after 2030, most likely earlier, and if you do you are a fool.

You complain about timelines and ignore the resource itself, as you are aware we are operating in the DRC, things can take time and then happen very quickly. Don’t you agree that Felix has done a great job so far?

I really don’t get your sudden change in face, Nigel is kicking those goals one by one, I know it’s a slow process, but this is mining life.

Best wishes mate, don’t sweat the small stuff. Time is what builds the big picture.

GLTA, and yes I’m definitely part of the sunshine and lollipops club, and happy to be here by the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.