AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Mousey I really still don't get what you and your mate are on...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Mousey I really still don't get what you and your mate are on about! Sure the timeliness of the expected progression have lapsed, but for ffs you both need to get over it.
    As for other posters crapping on about past management dumping their shares, can you please tell me what the he'll this has got to do with current management?
    Sure the much anticipated 'c/r' is going to to happen & maybe it will happen (& hoping sooner than later), but what, you want management to get down to near $ zero before trying to raise?
    Also, as for all the professors saying management should have raised at .23c after the 1st offtake, do you all not think management knew that they had a few more offtakes coming & they were probably expecting a higher share price than the .23c, then they might try and do the raise.
    Let's face it mouse, you got sucked in by ML (not mining licence) and you bomber , well you are probably just like one of your past bomber heroes, James Hird - a big rat who infested the club!

AIMO
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOLDERS
    & ALWAYS REMEMBER

'PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS'!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.