AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Post #:53744417 @tendoji„My HKTD says your Valuometer is fairly...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

Post #:53744417
    @tendoji
    My HKTD says your Valuometer is fairly accurate but it doesn’t account for sectorial margin of bias considering the project scale and speculative scope of respective projects.

Which is fair enough as some locations need to address their impressions more than others.

He also says AVZ has quite a few moving parts and it’s hard to get a handle on the project, how it moves. It’s a bit like the analogy of what is an elephant and everyone has a different sense of what elephant is; what makes elephant be elephant. Some refer to the tail, some to the head, some to output and input at both ends, some to the trunk, some by touch and feel, some to the noise and smell, all of them attempting to see or assert what is the whole of what and how My HKTD says among this confusion and sense of market neglect are the most devious opportunists looking for a quick zip through a traffic jammed intersection, or, a giant mole under the carpet making waves just enough to be lapping little boats to jive their sails, or give up their moorings or course.this elephant emerges as an elephant.

But he hastens to add:

steer the course, know that while certain levers are required to be actioned when this giant moves there will be fresh confidence in what that elephant is in reality.

Another analogy by my HKTD, Manono Kitotolo is the baby every mother (read Major) is jealous of, and in this day and age they can’t simply just nab the baby from the crib. There are mothers all claiming their breast suits this baby, allmost all would claim and clamour for ownership whilst the real mother, in the so called ‘heart of darkness’ is ignored even shunned, despised and mocked. Such is the Puritan thinking that also wishes to swindle.

But unlike past centuries, this century and political era means the real mother and baby can stand proud and take its endowed course without succumbing to wannabe masters.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3279/3279114-aafc82cb92431c9e134c43be0b00df6d.jpg
    Last edited by PasDar: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.