AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

All this banter about the ‘Chicken or the egg’ – what willcome...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3296/3296899-5df9927c88871b6d3bbbf637164f8e9c.jpg

All this banter about the ‘Chicken or the egg’ – what willcome first; the good news or the CR..

Who knows, and who cares for an LT hold (which I’m picking most of us are), and it is well known we are heavily retail, at this time..

The nay sayers (D&GS), and there is an over-abundance of them.., have their ulterior agenda’s – other stocks and investments that AVZ will soon run over... Let em squawk…, just a shame it is continuous.. But our day in the sun will come!

FTR. My wife and I bumped in Nigel, Graeme and Mick(?) post the Brissie presentation. They invited us over and we spent a few hours drinking beer and Whisky with them. Great times, great banter (but for my daughters 21st the next evening which I was not in good shape for..).

Nevertheless, and all IMO.

Great to see FMG doing their thing (+more) in the DRC, but I don’t think FMG will be our JV/equity card..

There was however another “rabbit in the hat”, but what will come first – the chicken, the egg, or the rabbit..?? (as disclosed in the Brisbane presso)

Good luck to all holders, it will be worth the wait!

The Gunn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.