AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Important detail missing, day 1 share price didn’t crater as...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Important detail missing, day 1 share price didn’t crater as expected by many.

The capital raise indicated a duty of care to avoid PR China sweet poison.

The CR indicated wide spread interest in western jurisdictiona in investing in a high risk (lower now since Tshisekedi) jurisdiction.

With little cash at hand could terms be worse?

It’s possible besides COVID 19 embarking on as a regional development project the MSEZ has its costs time wise, but what are the benefits? Politically?

I think Kinshasa are more than happy with this Aussie company, extremely happy. Drafting and negotiations have been a marathon; I guess Francophone educated Congolese political elites have a lot vested to get this right.

The CR size indicates Dathomir is being paid out (even if Dathomir don’t deserve a cent) prior to mining license (something you missed Sammael?), prior to mining license so that Dathomir finally shucked from Dathcom—- probably exactly what DFIs and insurers want before funding. No connection to Mr Simon Cong and his shadowy entourage.

Who is the commodities merchant? Not expecting anything grand but rather who are these entrepreneurs?

The CR indicates a change of gears. Yes some will alight on the way, but but….what can they see coming?

Green lights says my HKtD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.