AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-47146

1. 9,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18356
    Whilst this thread has degenerated again, and not surprised, when timelines are not met, over the last few days a lot of comparisons have been thrown around to other stocks and where players are in terms of 'life cycle' share prices. I decided to revisit a thread started by @beisha there and this is my latest post there for anyone interested when dealing with FA issues etc etc (not TA matters) - Post #: 54283727.

For the record, unless the new ínvestors are known in AVZ from the latest CR, I wouldn't take any notice of any hype generated btw. We have had CRs here in the past where the new sophisticated investors haven't either hung around and/or just became a blocking stake on the AVZ register doing very little in terms of the hype that came with their entry on the register to start with. The OCJ new entrant remains a concern too me given noone knows who the backers are of this 'residential st postal address' given what happened at FMS as I posted a few days back.

What will bring confidence back to AVZ is management having some on market buys. It is obvious, as I posted previously the 2023 timeline would not be met, and now they are looking at 2024 (which is what I thought initially was the likely date). Anyway, have been considering my position here as well of late, but time will tell.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.