AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good way to be with this stock imo, it isn't as gutting every...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Good way to be with this stock imo, it isn't as gutting every time we get shafted. Expect the worst, hope for the best.
    Those dodgy instos will do very well out of this either way, only consolation is that many of us lth have a better average so they can play their games and there is still a bit of meat there to comfortably hold firm. And new holders should be aware many of us spent a lot of time with this stock in the red under much worse market conditions and to avoid panic.
    13c was far from ideal but 15% ownership makes up somewhat for the dilution. Though I had hoped like many others for no dilution or at least a jv partner.
    If it's news (significant) and not just a pump let me be the first to say that the timing is very questionable, increasing I get the feeling that the games being played behind the scenes are on a whole different level that we as retail really have no idea about.
    Management appear to be getting played just as easily, hope they learned their lesson and if this equity component ends up as a CR then they do it off the back of the major share price catalysts.
    If the instos let the price get up and stay there is the question. Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.