AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-47540

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    How bout if the SP hits 40c because Nigel focused on good cornerstone institutional investors and Funds managers

from what I read they are crucial to shoring up power in negotiations with the financiers to show there is funds and institutional quality Cornerstone investors on the avz registry going forward ....
    so I would only expect that would mean that Nigel has promoted AVZ to the CR investors for a long-term hold

hence I don't believe they going to be Cowboys in suits and ties and dump on a 50% 75% rise on their investment

Being able to tip $40 million into its treasury in one hit and attracting institutions from Australia and North America to its share register shows prospective Manono debt finance providers AVZ has a growing supportive non-retail shareholder base, laying a foundation from which to negotiate favourable loan terms.In addition, it points to AVZ being able to meet minimum liquidity requirements, according to management.The capital raising marks an important milestone in our journey to develop the Manono project, providing AVZ with the required funds to increase the company’s stake in the project and secures the necessary working capital to commence the early capital works program.Increasing AVZ’s equity stake to 75 per cent of the Manono project adds significant value to AVZ shareholders, including the possible option to attract strategic cornerstone equity partners at the project level, which will assist to de-risk and potentially accelerate Manono’s development.
    Last edited by BlueSkies1711: 08/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.