AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-47581

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Last time you attacked me you claimed to be impartial.
    I don't really disagree with much you've said other than the snide remarks and the implications that others should sell their shares if they're in any way unsatisfied with the bod's handling of recent events.
    Perhaps you forgot about a few things though like the MoU on finance, feed study, pls offtake, FID, optomised dfs all claimed for June (at least originally) all the interested parties for financing, the talk of jv's. Instead we got CR at 13c.
    If you are a realist as you claim then get real.
    I'm happy with my investment but I'd like it to be handled better if that is okay to mention?
    You can vote to give them freebies and I won't be, it's that simple really.
    Nobody's 'Getting frustrated, angry, obnoxious, dizzy, pissed off, or any of the above.....' unless you are? Just disappointed with the way the past few months played out.
    I'll also be happy to give credit where it's due just to forewarn you, wouldn't want anyone getting all silly about that as well.
    Overall I'm comfortable where things are headded and I'll always be happy to discuss the good and the bad until we get there. It'll really take some epic failures or some extreme bad luck to fail in the current market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.