AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Mate, I disagree that drilling CDL it is a waste of time: -...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Hi Mate,

I disagree that drilling CDL it is a waste of time:
    - During recent presentations I asked the same question why drill and it was suggested they may add the higher grade CDL material to further improve project economics. This makes sense, and I assume the cost of drilling is outweighed by lowering costs.
    - It may also add value to the project as whole when investors/insto's value AVZ.
    - This may be the most significant point but imo I think it's highly probable the company will recieve a or a few take over offers once the mining lisence and SEZ are in. We may never hear of any if they arn't good enough but when it comes to valueing whats in the ground (and drilled with a real number on it), CDL will likely boost AVZ's take over price value by a lot. You can't just say, well there's probably 2Billion tonnes under the ground but we haven't drilled it. Not to say AVZ will be sold or not but these results will help justify to potential buyer/s why certain share prices will/wont be accepted should they arise. Better to have it drilled in this case than not imo imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.