AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes mate most can’t or don’t fathom the stream the sector is...

1. 4,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Yes mate most can’t or don’t fathom the stream the sector is beginning to experience.

When you factor in the billions upon billions going into the sector right now, compiled by the huge investment shifts by the lagging ICE makers into EV transitions we are sitting on something rather special.

I will never forget Simon Moore’s clearly marking the industry US16 billion underinvested two years ago, back then there were 67 gigafactorys in the planning, each one requiring enormous investment and feed stock. We now have well over two hundred in the pipeline, the question asked by many is were are going to get their product to process from.

Lithium mines and chemical producers don’t just turn up over night as many of us a well aware.. Some talk of prices retuning to the lofty highes of 16-17, I personally believe they could go higher. The talk of the oncoming projects meeting demand by 2024 is fanciful at best. Prices will only go up and investment into the sector will increase. We have already seen the signs through multiple down stream company’s beginning the upstream investment rollout.

No advice offered here people but open your eyes to the sectors and look at the continuous investment in it. These companies are large and varse, they are in no ways blind to the market change and I’m sure they watch the figures on a week to month basis, shit wouldn’t you if your business was hinged on a once in lifetime transitional shift that you may not see again in your lifetime.

Food for thought as Frankme would say.

This game is far from over yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.