AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-48010

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Yes
    for sure chewy, the more complaints the better ASIC will have to priorize if there are 50 complaints and more
    Use the screenshots from today if you want

I've prepared evidence over the last trading sessions and I'm reporting it today but need more from others to report this if it's all above board then great onwards and upwards but if it's not, ASIC will find it, if we give them good enough reason to investigate in complaints

Shares and market misconduct (insider trading etc.)

For concerns about your shares or share portfolios read:

• Unsolicited (or unexpected) offers to buy your shares (INFO 191)
    • Disputes about share registry services (INFO 193)

ASIC is interested in receiving reports of sharemarket misconduct; however, we are unable to tell you what precise action we are taking, or even if we are taking action, as to do so may prejudice that action or may affect the market. To better understand why we do not give out information in certain circumstances read our information sheet Public comment (INFO 152).

To report sharemarket misconduct including insider trading, market manipulation, continuous disclosure and misleading statements:

Making a report

As part of measures implemented because of the Coronavirus our response times and methods may vary from our standard. Due to altered working arrangements, our primary mode of communication is email. Please consider this when providing your contact details and when trying to contact us.

Report misconduct now

Customers using iPads may experience issues when using the online misconduct reporting form. If you have issues, we recommend switching to another device or using a desktop computer.

Click blue box above for link
    What happens next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.