AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-48333

1. 4,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Yeah and no.

Those growth forecast charts posted over the last two to three years where then quoted as being optimistic, they have since been proved to true and underestimated.

As mentioned two years ago Simon Moore’s clearly stated there was a US$16billion dollar investment shortfall in order to satisfy demand by 2025.

I’m not entirely sure what the short fall is now, but it will be a hell of a lot more than 16 billion. There was also talk of mergers and acquisitions around the same time, at the time (2018) the market was completely fricked as many rightly called an over supply but conveniently forgot to add that they expected an undersupply just after sunset.

The blatant manipulation of this sector will continue for some time as market makers continue to take advantage of a young and mostly naive sector.

General public has no idea of what’s happening as we enter this energy transition. All I see is car makers investing billions into EVs and battery technology and fricking nothing into ICE. Look at the Chinese and Korean battery stocks that are on insane runs only tamed in China by their 10% daily rise limit.

If some of you can’t grasp what’s coming then nobody can help you.

Bickering over small points of interest all bloody day long is both a waste of productive and emotional time.

We are all educated and well aware of the sectors direction. Why fight the small shit when we all know there is an end game and it’s much larger than all our egos combined, way bigger and that doesn’t appear to hard about now.

GLTA of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.