AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-48714

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Pretty much most of them, if I'm honest. I'd say the only one that purely rings true and doesn't rely on company info or from a third party is the quality and size of the deposit.

a v z management are doing just fine... no problems around Disclosure
    - How many speeding fines have we had over potential disclosure issues over the years? How many times has NF suggested something in a phone call with an irate investor which isn't stated to market? We have improved in the disclosure area true, but it seems NF does most disclosure these days based on raised eyebrows in interviews or in making broad hints to investors in emails about things that never happen.

no problems dealing with the government they love avz - well so says NF but where's the proof? How many years have we been in the DRC now

no problems with the quality and size of the deposit - true

no court cases
    - really? You don't recall disputes over the way we received this permit and the last bunch outed? Court cases? Isn't there still one currently lodged at a European union dispute Council?

no problems with space
    - Too many problems with space! We still are in the middle of nowhere without the infrastructure needed to properly get our things in and out. Yes we've got a transport plan, and wil overcome these issues in timw, if you don't think they are a major drawback youre kidding yourself. What happened to all those transport negotiations we used to hear about every month that were going to halve the cost?

no problems with the locals
    - I don't know enough about this to gauge if there's opposition but you're probably right, they'll thankfully benefit from the development

no problem with the financing
    - What financing? Where is our MOU from 4 months ago? All we have is NFs word that this is all sewn up ready to roll - forgive me if I've lost confidence in blind assurances given how many have led nowhere

no problem in making US$100s million per annum profit
    - we aren't making a goshdarn thing, and won't for many years to come. Yes not in 2023. Anyway these are but projections until we get the thing up and running at nameplate - could be a long process looking at peers. But agree in theory, the financial projections are good that's why I'm here.

no problem selling the products SC6 PLS LiOH at best prices
    - where is our PLS offtakes? are we dropping expected PLS price in the DFS?
    On SC6 we only have the word of some third party who supposedly saw the contract and said our pricing with the Chinese was good. I hope it's true.

No problem getting interest in jv's
    - what JV? We've only got vague assurances that there is people interested, just like our vague assurances of Europe. And the Middle East. And India. And non-Chinese Asia. And America. Which have we ever seen come to fruition? I do hope this works, but even you must have some scepticis. With some of the things that are said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.