AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The fact is for some reason everyone gets scared to say they own...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 854
    The fact is for some reason everyone gets scared to say they own shares in a lithium company in Africa, mostly everyone I raise it to just goes oh no not the Congo and it stops there. I personally don’t care what people think about my investments or the “stigma” it seems to garner as “overly risky”. But sadly a lot of people do. This will all change shortly. Too many people are afraid to fail and will seemingly never take a stake in this “overly risky investment” YET. I for one dont see it the way they do and if they did research they would realise some of the overvalued Li plays they are buying are far more risky at those levels. Nor is the DRC anything like they think.

One thing I noticed yesterday was a lot more individuals have started living LinkedIn posts of the company. A lot of these people being rather sophisticated individuals, Ex big 4 and high in private companies.

Confidence is growing and as soon as everyone sees a supportive government behind AVZ they will have no problem telling their WA friends who go “oh no AVZ” to shut the &$&& up.
    Last edited by keatz: 06/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.