AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-49246

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    @tendoji titan and all. Just thing this through for a moment . If a Chinese entity becomes a JV partner what exactly do they get out of it for contributing if they can never own or control the project ? If this isn’t fully understood by all including management then expect the wrong-foot of the century (with investors being completely overlooked ).

let me give you my views on possibilities . Firstly they are not buying or holding shares for investment returns . It is about gaining control , these are mining companies and battery processing companies not investment companies . With the Chinese , I can’t see there ever being the concept of we’ll help for a share of the profits . No, it’s about control , growth and ownership , it’s belt and road . Bcn thought that the Chinese were partners and look what is eventuating .

In this case , The chinese , IMO, will never in the long run be satisfied in being just a partner unless that means they can take whatever of the resource and competitive prices and what will that do to the SP? not now , but in time , they will strangle Avz into bending to their will completely .

as I’ve said before a non- Chinese entity needs to arrive but despite all the speculation they haven’t yet . But if they ever do they will find that the Chinese are already there owning at least 30% of the company (that we can see). Mgmt have done their best to court the non Chinese but autocratic capitalism beats democratic capitalism every time . The blue pill was swallowed years ago by the west and democratic capitalism is too short term to act now (a world we all have to get used to now … for the next phase …

so whilst I see a good sp return from here (imo it’s inevitable ) the spreadsheet sp’s require a non-Chinese entity to weigh in … and I hope for this yet , but fear it’s too late with ziijin shoring up as Koreans come close . We talk and constantly debate the breaking of the wall at 22c. Only natural but don’t forget about the fact that there is a wall at 22c . It’s a virtual wall to blunt upwards movement so as 22 is eventually broken. 23c will solidify then when/if it goes quiet clever pass the parcel selling to knock the sp back down a bit . Watch for yourselves . Folks, once the ml , sez are done then be prepared for a TO or huge asset split with Avz running a small market stall within the project . Just thoughts but not negative. Way it’s going I see upto 50c this year as possible . Just now think spreadsheet valuations unfortunately unlikely .. we can dream .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.