AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

All those who bought into this company after April 2018 are in...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669

All those who bought into this company after April 2018 are in the ‘green’ with their investment (some with multiple bags).

Therefore instead of constantly having a go at management on social media, the perfect opportunity has presented itself to get out now at a profit……why wouldn’t you get out if you honestly believe management is to blame for the SP not currently being higher than it is. Why wait? Share price has not been at this level since the late boom of 2017. Mac was around $100m and is now x7?

The rest of us seem happy to wait for the inevitable rerate that’s on it’s way. The demand for lithium is not going away and AVZ is getting stronger all the time.

Tshisekedi wants the DRC to be a hub for battery minerals and given the recent visit of high level officials from the DRC to AVZ management in South Africa, in my opinion, our Mining Licence will be awarded this side of September.

I am also looking forward to a host of other 'goodies' being announced soon thereafter. wink.png

If you can’t handle the heat, that’s fine………….get out of the fricking kitchen.

All IMO & DYOR

Last edited by Deboss: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.