AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes as expected 23.5c foundation took a long time to build as...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Yes as expected 23.5c foundation took a long time to build as resistance, and should be (and looks like it is), an area now of significant support going forward. A strong foundation for moves higher IMO.

The price action last week on the 10th Aug took us to the RSI short term ceiling again when it hit 27c. That is, we could not at the time move higher as we were temporarily overbought RSI wise. As of tomorrow (and Ive been waiting for it ...) that ceiling has now expanded out again as the historic price action over the last few weeks has now caught up.

In essence we are no longer over bought at 27c. That threshold is well over 30c now. So any +ive sentiment on AVZ (or the Sector) will now see us swing above 27c well into 30's.

The AVZ technical setup (chart wise) remains outstandingly bullish. AVZ fundamental setup (upcoming news flow) remains outstandingly bullish as well. Market sector wise the sentiment is outstanding and getting better ...after a small sector pullback completes (and we needed it after a decent rally), this will now have given the sector some breathing space and headroom to move up as well.

All things considered I see us breaking to new ST high (ie, above 27c) by later this week or early next accompanied by strong volume. This does not necessarily require a catalyst AVZ centric news event I think, as the break above 23.5c did not require one. If the sector regains strength after the mini pull back in last couple of days fizzles out we are likely to push up higher regardless on sector wide positivity.

If a key ann happens to drop then ignore the above as anything could happen as a already increasingly hot lithium markets attention focuses squarely on AVZ, no doubt bringing with it a avalanche of new investors money.

Remember we have, and still are, laggards to the Lithium peer group pack in terms of valuation/resource/project stage by a long way.

All is IMHO only
    Last edited by Freehold: 18/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.