AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

'It amazes how the resident uprampers don't like to an...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    'It amazes how the resident uprampers don't like to an alternative idea. I couldn't care less what some of you clowns think.'

Hi @Arnobay

Alternative ideas have been and will continue to be paramount to human evolution IMO. But in this instance, when one decides to;

a) put forward incorrect ownership details
    b) compare the DRC to the ROC (am guessing because they both have the word 'Congo' as part of their name, but otherwise are two very different countries with vastly different political systems and ideologies) and
    c) highlight past conflicts in the DRC as a measurement of future risk i.e. without mentioning the current political landscape, international alliances and domestic reforms that have been installed, planned and/or proposed,

then IMO one should not be surprised to cop a bit of fact checking from the so-called 'uprampers'.

The fact is a growing no. international companies & investors are happily investing and thriving in the DRC, and below are just some of the publicly listed companies involved in the mining sector.

Monthly HA charts 2018-Sept 2021- DRC players.png

'This is an amazing project, and i just put my few points forward as to why I and many others keep asking the same thing "why is the share price not moving much" '

Agree, amazing project. My opinion on the SP: Hold your question and ask it again in a month or so from now, assuming the question is still relevant. Two to three major boxes are about to be ticked IMO, but whilst unticked prevent larger institutions, fund managers etc. from directly investing in AVZ.

Imagine the incremental volume and accumulation of AVZ shares - a company that controls the world's largest spodumene deposit (and with brilliant grades and consistency) - once these final barriers to entry no longer exist.

GLTA and looking forward to the week/s ahead.

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.