AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A lot of people are speculating and hoping there will be some...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    A lot of people are speculating and hoping there will be some AVZ announcement relating to CATL's IPO in June because AVZ is delaying their JORC to coincide with CATL's IPO late Q2 (nothing wrong with the delay given the sheer size of our resources but I think the delay is coincidental rather than intentional) I just have a feeling many people are going to be disappointed when June come and pass, just like the Easter egg.

I really do hope I am wrong but business should always do what's best for its company. There is no benefit to AVZ to delay any announcements. CATL even though will benefit greatly by securing resources with AVZ, might have other plans.

I appreciate people putting out angles and how this thing will play out but then it get repeated many times which so far when the expectation is not met, it just not doing ourselves any favor. Also the element of surprise is removed, worse having the news pre-bake into the price.

if we believe in the resource size, relax and let the AVZ story plays itself out. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.